The Rivermead junior program is one of the top programs in the country. It includes:
- An orientation session for all juniors and their parents
- Approximately 34 clinics lead by our Head Instructor Ralph Kuster, who has instructed 20 juniors who have received US golf scholarships.
- During the school year, the clinics are held on the weekend.
- During summer break, they are held twice a week during the week.
- Junior-Parent tournaments
- Junior Field Days in July and August
- Junior Interclub Matches with other clubs
- Junior Intersectional Matches with other clubs
- Junior Club Championship
The Junior Program is designed to:
- Create a fun-filled environment where juniors can build lasting friendships.
- Have initiatives for all skill levels.
- Have specific programs for girls.
- Develop skills and enhance the enjoyment of golf.
- Teach juniors the values, rules and etiquette of the game.
We have a limited number of Junior Memberships available to juniors whose parents or grandparents are not Rivermead members.
For more information about joining Rivermead, please contact [email protected]