Getting Started Program
Rivermead’s Getting Started program is designed for adult men and women who are new to the game of golf or wish to review golf fundamentals and the short game.
The program consists of 18 weekly group lessons from mid-May to mid-September.
Each participant also receives six 45-minute private lessons during the program.
Both Year 1 and Year 2 students receive:
- 18 group lessons (1.5 hours each)
- Six private lessons (45 minutes each)
- Unlimited use of driving range and short game practice facility
- Club storage and cleaning
- A locker, towel and toiletry service, and shoe cleaning
- Use of club push carts
- Charging privileges in the Club House and Golf Shop
- Privilege to purchase up to 10 green fees to play with a member before 4 pm
- 1 to 3 fun scrambles on the golf course as part of the on-course playing lessons
- A closing dinner and party in mid to late September
Year 1 students may play on the golf course beginning July 1st after 4:00 pm when accompanied by a golfing member of Rivermead (other than a junior).
Year 2 students may play on the golf course once it opens for the season after 3:30 pm without being accompanied by a member.
To enroll in the Rivermead Getting Started Program, please contact our Membership Coordinator, Josée Dallaire at 819-778-2000 ext. 204 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.