October 10, 2023
The respect of privacy and the protection of personal information are essential to us, which is why, through this Policy, we intend to protect it in accordance with the laws in force.
To ensure this protection, Rivermead Golf Club will only collect, process and share personally identifiable information with the consent of the individual, unless permitted or required by law, in which case your consent will not be required.
The purpose of the Policy is to inform users of why and how Rivermead Golf Club, or anyone acting on its behalf, will collect and use their personal information. It is intended to be in plain language to ensure informed consent.
For the purposes of this Policy, "personal information" means information about an identifiable individual or information that allows an individual to be identified. Wherever possible, we will anonymize, pseudonymize and/or aggregate such information so that it no longer identifies an individual.
2. Consent procedures
We are committed to obtaining consent before collecting personal information from an individual. Consent may be express or implied, and may be provided directly by the individual or by his or her authorized representative.
We prefer to obtain express consent, whether verbally, electronically or in writing. However, implied consent may be reasonably inferred from a person's action or inaction. For example, providing a name and address to receive a publication, or a name and telephone number to obtain an answer to a question, is considered implied consent to the collection of information containing personal information. In determining the appropriate type of consent, we take into account the sensitivity of the personal information involved, the purposes for which it is collected and the reasonable expectations of a similarly situated individual.
If we want to use personal information for a new purpose, we will describe the intended use and ask for consent again.
It is not always possible, particularly in the case of government requests, to obtain consent for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information. We will never disclose such information other than in accordance with this Policy, except as required or permitted by law.
Collection of personal information
- First and last name
- Street address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Other information
3. Purpose of data collection
Here are some of the reasons we collect your personal information:
- To provide products and services: We will collect and process the data and information necessary to fulfill our mission.
- To provide and improve these products and services: Data collected during your interactions with our services may be used to analyze and improve the operation of our products and services.
- To offer personalized products and services: Collecting and analyzing the data generated by your interactions with our services enables us to develop and create products and services that are relevant to your expectations in terms of culture and entertainment, particularly to provide adaptation measures for customers who require them.
- To protect the privacy of our users. The data collected enables us to verify the identity and protect the privacy of people who communicate with us by telephone, electronically or otherwise.
- To meet legal obligations. Data is collected to meet obligations arising from laws, regulations or international treaties.
4. Data processing purposes:
Personalization. Some products include personalized features, such as recommendations that optimize your experiences and satisfaction. These features use automated processes to tailor your experiences based on the data we have about you, such as inferences we make about you and your use of the product, your activities, your interests, your location.
Customer support. We use the data to diagnose and solve problems related to products and/or services, restore access to your personal account, provide other services support and assistance.
Security. We use data to protect the security of our products and customers. Our security features range from preventing malware from running and notifying users when malware is detected on their device, to using video surveillance to ensure public safety at events.
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Rivermead Golf Club, except for our authorized suppliers and partners who need access to the information for the purposes listed in this policy and within the limits of this policy.
We undertake to comply with the legislative provisions set out in :
Legislation: Loi 25
Changes to this Policy:
Person in charge of compliance :