Are you looking for a rewarding work experience in a dynamic work environment?Description of the position
- Prepare the ingredients required for the preparation of dishes;
- Ensure the organization of the work station for preparation of various courses;
- Prepare, cook and season the dishes using appropriate methods;
- Participate in setting up the plates;
- Maintain quality standards for production and presentation following established norms;
- Ensure maintenance of cleanliness of the work environment, the maintenance of equipment and respect of standards of hygiene, sanitation, health and safety;
- Carry out all other tasks required to ensure excellent client service and operational efficiency.
Requirements of the position
- One to three years of relevant experience
- Excellent client service
- DEP in institutional cooking or work experience
- Knowledge of the Food & Beverage field
- Tolerance of stress
- High sense of organizationResponsible, resourceful, courteous, smiling and quick
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Gatineau, Quebec, just 10 minutes from downtown, The Riverhead Golf Club is one of the region’s finest private golf facilities with an 18-hole Championship course.
Description of main responsibilities:
- Assist and perform minor repairs to building interior and exterior.
- Basic knowledge of workplace health and safety CNESST.
- Participate and assist in event set up with the different departments.
- Assist and perform some cleaning and maintenance work daily.
- Basic knowledge of building systems like HVAC, fire safety, electrical, plumbing, sewage and waste management is an asset.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Assisting in the distribution of tasks, evaluation of performance and professional development.
- Making requisitions for equipment and services.
- Inspecting the buildings regularly to foresee and prevent possible issues to prevent equipment breakdowns and control costs.
- Working to meet operational objectives and ensure timelines are met and work is of good quality.
- Snow removal.
- Collaborating with other departments.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Assisting and sharing of the responsibility for the 24/7 alarm system.
- Management experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of best practices in health and safety.
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance is an asset.
- Problem solving and priority management skills.
- Send your resume to email@example.com