The Rivermead Junior Program is one of the top programs in the country. It includes:
- An orientation session for all juniors and their parents
- Junior-Parent tournaments
- Junior Field Days in July and August
- Junior Interclub Matches with other clubs
- Junior Intersectional Matches with other clubs
- Junior Club Championship
The Junior Program is designed to:
- Create a fun-filled environment where juniors can build lasting friendships.
- Meet the juniors needs for all skill levels.
- Have specific programs for girls.
- Develop skills and enhance the enjoyment of golf.
- Teach juniors the values, rules and etiquette of the game.
We have a limited number of Junior Memberships available to juniors whose parents or grandparents are not Rivermead members.
For more information about joining Rivermead, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Summer camps are not available in 2020 due to the circumstances of the pandemic.